Thursday, August 12, 2010

30 weeks along


I am 30 weeks pregnant today. It's sooo exciting to say that! I can't believe that Keagan will be here in 10 weeks! (more or less) I have gotten almost every major thing purchased for him and Grammie Carol is throwing me a baby shower in September for all the little fun stuff. I look forward to each appointment with the chance of seeing him in a sono or just hearing his little heart beat. I prayed so hard for this baby and I am so thankful God allowed him to be a part of our family. Now that is not to say I don't have days where I wake up and start panicking about how I will care for 3 children and home school 2 of them. Sometimes I even think I am crazy for starting all over with a newborn when my youngest is 6. But then, I am reminded God is bigger than all this and He has a plan for us. I can't wait to til we get our house and we can set up the boys room and I can nest a little. I feel that urge a lot lately but there isn't really anything to nest...it's all in storage! Anyways, I just wanted to share my excitement with you all and thank you for your continued prayers for our family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen- thinking of you often and still praying for you all- sooo excited everything has been good with you all
    Miss ya
    Blessings
    Janice Willis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We are so excited for your family! It is a wee bit challenging trying to homeschool with a baby. You just have to establish a good morning and afternoon nap and also when they start to crawl you need to establish a 30 minute pack'n' play time in the morning and afternoon with toys you save just for the pack/n/play. It makes a huge difference! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete