Monday, August 2, 2010

Updates and changes


We finally moved to Slaton and have gotten situated. We have been here nearly a month now. That seems so crazy to say!! We will have to move again in a few months to a more permanent location. We are grateful to our friends who were kind enough to let us stay here while we finish paying out our lease in Odessa. We are anxious to find a new home before Keagan comes. We are patiently praying God leads us to the right one. We are only 11 weeks out til Keagan arrives and I am starting to get tired more easily. I am not feeling too bad otherwise. We meet our new baby dr. and have a sono on Wednesday and I am so excited to see my lil man again. Tim is working out of town alot this month and I really hate it. I don't do well with out him. Sure hope Keagan doesn't decide to come early!


Kaleb has dental surgery Thursday in Amarillo and we both aren't looking forward to it but he really needs it to get rid of the infection in his gums. At least it is at my mom's work and performed by a dentist my mom has known forever and trusts.

We started school early this year (today actually) to be able to take time off when Keagan is born. I don't want to get behind and this will give us a chance to get a good routine started with the baby.

Tim and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary on the 26th of this month. I can't believe it has been that long. He is such a good husband and I couldn't have asked God for a better man! Hopefully we will be able to do something fun to celebrate the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment