Saturday, October 29, 2011

Keagan is one!



My sweet Keagan turned one!! I can hardly believe it! He is such a fun and silly little guy. He makes us laugh all the time. He has grown so much in the past few months. His little baby face is disappearing and he finally started walking right before his birthday. I now have a toddling toddler on my hands. I am really excited to see how he continues to grow and change over this next year. And, the thought of him being a big brother in 6 months is a bit overwhelming, but we are glad he will have a sibling to grow up with.





We had a great first birthday party for Keagan on Saturday the 22nd. We just had a few close friends and family here at the house to celebrate the day. Tim cooked burgers and hot dogs on the grill and we had a really cute cake made for the birthday boy! He loved squishing the icing in between his fingers. He took a few bites, but was ready to be done pretty quickly. After a bath, he was enjoying all his fun new toys he got. I think it was a great party and glad we got to share it with those closest to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment