Saturday, October 29, 2011

14 weeks along with #4!





When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be a mommy. I wanted to get married and have six kids. I honestly can say I am content with the thought of having four. I like even numbers and as silly as that sounds to some people, it makes sense to me. Everyone has someone to sit with and ride rides with. They never have to be alone. I like that Kaleb and Kami are so close in age and have a great relationship. They are best buds.(on most days)I am hoping for the same thing for Keagan and his sibling.

I am 14 weeks and one day along. This pregnancy has been completely different for so many reasons. 1. I think is because I already have my hands full and 2. is I had the worst morning sickness. (all day sickness) Homeschooling was hard sometimes because I felt bad and was so sleepy. Thankfully, I am feeling better most days and praying I regain some energy soon as well. I have had two appts and one sonogram. So far everything looks great. They thought I was a week behind due to the measurements on the baby but we are sticking with my due date and just noting I have small babies. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I hope I can handle homeschooling, a toddler, and a newborn. We are already working really hard this year to finish our school before the baby comes in late April.

Kami is praying so hard for a girl and Kaleb wants another brother to play baseball with. Tim and I just want a healthy baby. We are probably not going to find out what this one is. It's soooo hard not to but so fun for the Dr. to say, "It's a.....!" We did that with Kami and it was so exciting. Most of our family and friends want it to be a girl too so we will have 2 of each. I think deep down I would like another girl too but a boy would be convenient since we kept all of Keagan's things. Either way, it's just so exciting to have a new baby in the house and see how different they all are from each other.

Well, that's all for now....update you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment