Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Shower and New house!


I have so much to update! I have been slacking off on blogging, but hope to do better this year. Let me start with the great baby shower I had. On September 18, Grammie Carol and my friends came together to make a beautiful shower for Keagan. I received so many great things and the decorations were adorable! And, Aunt Debbie was so gracious to let us have it at her house!








On September 30, we closed on our house. We were able to save enough money for closing costs and have the carpets cleaned. I am so thankful for our new home. It needs some work, but it is so nice to be able to say it's "ours"!! We moved in all weekend and Tim painted the kids rooms. We tried to put the crib together but somehow are missing 2 major pieces. Which is fine for now. We have a great backyard for the kids to play and a room for school. The boys bedroom is big enough for all their things and thankfully so is their closet.


I will have more to update as soon as baby Keagan is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment