Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Keagan is finally here!!!!



Children are an inheritance from the LORD. They are a reward from him. Ps 127:3

Our little blessing from God is finally here. Keagan Andrew was born October 18, 2010 @ 4:26 a.m. He was 6lbs. 6oz. and 19 1/2in. long. I went into labor that evening and had the worst back pain EVER!! I tried staying at home as long as I could stand it! We dropped the kids off with my friend Nicole and headed for the hospital around 3 in the morning. We checked in and it wasn't long before we had a beautiful baby boy. I was able to have him without the epidural like I had hoped and only had to stay in the hospital for 2 days. It was an easy birth...it only took 3 pushes! (Praise the Lord) I was so grateful that Grammy Carol could come down and help for the week. Having 3 kids is a little harder than I imagined. And, homeschooling them on top of that is even harder with a newborn! Kaleb and Kami were so excited to finally have their baby brother. They both have been such good helpers. And, Tim loves the thought of another baseball player! He is one proud papa! We are already thinking of another one....LOL. Keagan will need a sibling to grow up with and I hate odd numbers! If that's God's will of course!!




No comments:

Post a Comment