Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter fun!!


We were so blessed to have my Dad and Grammie Carol come down for Easter this year. Moving as much as we do, some holidays are spent with just the four of us. So, it was really nice to have family here to celebrate our Saviour's resurrection with us this year.
They stayed the entire weekend and we had so much fun with them playing at the park, pizza and a movie nite, dying eggs, going to the Easter service and our big Easter lunch, hunting eggs and of course shopping!! Grammie always spoils us rotten when we see her. She loves being a Grammie! We also had such a good time just chatting and getting caught up on things too.
Grammie had bought both of the kids their Easter outfits and they looked so cute! Grammie has excellent taste. She took a few family pics of us all dressed up for church.

Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks along! I am so excited to be entering my second trimester. I am starting to show a little and getting the maternity clothes out of the storage totes. We are also getting ready to leave for the beach. There's only 16 days until we leave. The kids and I are counting down. We all need a little R&R!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn ~ We are so excited for your family! I know I was SO tired being pregnant and trying to homeschool. I hope you all have a great time at the beach! Where are you going again? Did you read my post about the beach last year? We had the best time. Something I am going to do this year is write our name and year in the sand and take a picture of it to put in the photo album. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete