Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Decisions, Decisions


Awww....I am so stressed right now. Tim has a job opportunity that has great potential and I would even have him home on weekends and 2 other days during the week. He would travel the other 3 days to find new customers. He really wants the job and I sooo want him to be happy. What to do, what to do....There are so many great things about this job, pay not being one of them!! We could move back to Lubbock, which is where I ultimately want to be to raise our family. We would not be able to get insurance either though. We could purchase it from another company of course. This is such a toughie. I don't want him to miss an opportunity to be a great salesmen or at home more with the kids. But, with the baby on the way, this is a HUGE leap of faith. And that is the other thing, we have prayed and prayed and we still don't feel one way or the other. I just pray God reveals something soon. We have to answer by Friday! Awwwwww.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is a hard tough decision- praying for you-bug hugs too!!!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete