Saturday, September 3, 2011

The best gift of all...

Friday, August the 26th, Tim and I celebrated our 11 yr. anniversary. What a joy to still say how madly in love I am with the man God choose for me. He is amazing! I love him more everyday. He makes me a better person and I couldn't imagine life with out him. He is a wonderful father and is so good with the kids. He is my best friend and I look forward to growing old with him. God not only blessed us with a great anniversary, but also decided to bless us with baby #4. I found out I was pregnant that morning and I wrote him a little poem to share the news.
Roses are Red.
Violets I adore.
We are finally pregnant
with #4!
I am excited and scared all at the same time. We feel like now our little family can finally be complete. I look forward to updating you on all our fun baby news!

No comments:

Post a Comment